Make Money With Used Cars

Friday, March 22, 2013

Flip Used Cars for Cash - Part 7

 


Flipping Cars

 


Drive What You Want! Learn How To Avoid Depreciation. Driving the cars you like, minus the expense and depreciation by letting them pay for it!

It all started when I found myself trying to keep my family in cars, as my daughters were now getting older and getting their drivers license. I needed to replace my own car, as well as my wife’s car. This was adding up to serious money and the depreciation was going to kill me. So much of our purchasing is done within the realm of “consuming”. That means we make a purchase based either in want or need, but the item loses its value quickly and slips from the asset column over time and remains in the debit column of our balance sheet.

Since practicing this method, I have owned (with my HELOC) a Mazda Miata, seven BMW Z3s, six Mercedes, two Audi TT Roadsters, A Chevrolet Corvette C5, two Chevrolet S10 Pickups, a Toyota Sequoia, a Lexus L400, a Lexus XG-470, three Harley Davidson 1200 Sportsters, and two Honda Goldwings. I may have forgotten a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment